Welcome to our blog

Please feel free to comment on anything you see. If we don't like it, we'll delete it. :)



http://anhonestclimatedebate.wordpress.com/

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Invasion of the Mind Snatchers

I feel like I'm a cast member of the Invasion of the Body Snatchers movie. Only, in this case, it's Invasion of the Mind Snatchers. One by one, the citizens of the U.S. are being mesmerized by a Svengali named Obama. "To resist is futile", they say. "Come into the light", is another mantra.

I can't wear my McCain buttons for fear of persecution. There is no reasoning with Barry supporters. They appear to be oblivious the the facts. Their deep-seated hatred of Bush makes them blind sheep.

Maybe if I go to sleep, I'll wake up and realize that this is all a bad dream. On the other hand, I might wake up as a mindless zombie. Maybe I better not go to sleep.

No comments: