Welcome to our blog

Please feel free to comment on anything you see. If we don't like it, we'll delete it. :)



http://anhonestclimatedebate.wordpress.com/

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

"Give Us Barrabas!"

I know how the followers of JC must have felt as Barrabas was set free.

McCain is no JC by ANY means. Frankly, I don't think he deserved to be elected. Bush did noting to defend himself. He said he didn't want to "bring politics to the presidency". As Bush did the "rope-a-dope" with Congress, it reflected badly on McCain. The "failed economic policies of Bush" that obama effectively used against McCain were due, in large part, to the ineffective leadership of Bush, not his policies. Bush tried to "reign in" sub-prime loans 20+ times. A real leader would have held a press conference after the first attempt, exposing the cads. If Bush had been a better leader, we wouldn't be where we are today.

McCain can now return to Congress and work across the aisle with his "friends" that constantly threw him under the bus.

I can't wait 'til I become a minority. Maybe then, my views and beliefs will have a voice. (My change of status is predicted to be around 2020.)

No comments: