Welcome to our blog

Please feel free to comment on anything you see. If we don't like it, we'll delete it. :)



http://anhonestclimatedebate.wordpress.com/

Saturday, January 31, 2009

What If?

What would the conversation be like if Algore were to meet his maker? Frankly, I don’t think that will ever happen. I believe Algore is as evil as a man can be without killing someone. But, suppose it did happen. Would it sound something like this?

“Hello Al,”
“Hello Lord.”
“What brought you to Me, Al?”
“Well, Lord, I was going to a man-made climate change conference in Brussels when the plane encountered flock of geese.”
“A private jet, Al?”
“Yes, Lord, but I planted a tree in Bolivia to offset the carbon I was creating. Lord, am I here because of all the good works I did to save the planet?”
“No Al, you are here because I want to know why you did what you did.”
“But, Lord, I was doing Your work.”
“No Al, I created you in My image and gave you dominion over the Earth. Instead of using it’s natural resources to improve mankind’s state, you created a world that cannot even support itself.”
“But, the CO2, Lord…. You know it’s a greenhouse gas.”
“Al, water vapor has more of an effect on the climate than CO2. Niagara Falls alone has more to do with the climate than all the cow and sheep flatulence in the entire world. Yet, you convinced New Zeeland to tax the gas from animals.”
“I know Lord, but we can’t control Niagara Falls. Perhaps I could if you could give me a little more time.”
“No Al, you have caused enough damage. It will take a while for humanity to realize you were wrong. What they need now is a plan to use the Earth’s abundance. Frankly Al, there are some that care more about migrating caribou than human life. That concerns Me, Al.”

No comments: